So I finally got a better Scanner. (Christmas gift, I suppose) and have finished re-scanning all of my art for a children’s story. I started the story back in the mid 1990’s but my then scanner was really not adequate for the job. More on that here.
The art work has pretty much laid dormant in an acid free plastic bag over all these years. I think it was sort of a New Year’s resolution last year for me to get it done. So I didn’t quite make the mark but I have made progress. The next step is to make adjustments and clean up each of the 22-23 pages. After that I’ll take it into CorelDraw and add words and borders, etc. So it is coming along. *Albeit it’s only taking me around 18 years to get it together!
Life has a way of keeping one busy and distracted…or maybe I’m just plain lazy, ha! The above picture is a sample of one of the pages in the book. I do think I’ll try to speed things up a bit. Thanks for visiting and happy New Year …2014 :^)
* Several years ago I did manage to get the story together on a cd-rom but it really was inferior quality so I always considered it unfinished to be truthful…